Would You Like to Contribute to the kitchen tool review
Guest posts really help our readers. Learning new recipes, how-tos with kitchen design,
tips and tricks, and many more topics. We love to partner with quality writers and bloggers! This creates a great balance of content for our readers when mixed in with our own original content and posting schedule.
Well-written posts related to Kitchen Design.
We only will accept high-quality, well-written, or researched posts. Submitting a guest
post does not guarantee publication, and guest posts are subject to editorial comments
If your interested in premium posting options, contact us at [email protected] and we
will forward you all relevant information.
Kitchen Tool Review Blog Submission Guidelines
Length: Your Posts must be 700 words.
○ Do submit posts in .doc, HTML format.
● All original content: Posts must be Well-written, high-quality, original content. (i.e.
not published anywhere else online).
● Formatting: A H2 subheading following the H1 main heading of the article,
Frequently use subheadings H3 and H4 as well as lists or bullet points to improve readability.
● Images: Try to include at least 1-2 images.
○ All images must be in JPG, JPEG, and PNG format.
○ Images should be minimum of 1000 pixels in width.
○ Ensure that images used in your submission have their copyright sorted out or are free to use.
○ DO use images from free stock sites.
● Links: for the free guest posting Only 1 no-follow link allowed within the article,
(contact us to have a do-follow URL).
We reserve the right to add and edit the content of guest articles, We will let you know if
anything needs to be changed or edited in the article.
If you would like to submit a guest post or submit a topic idea, about one of the above
topics and agree to the guest post submission guidelines, attach your document for
approval through email at [email protected], with GUEST POST SUBMISSION in
the subject line.